As a fast-growing food cart type, fired noodles food cart absolutely will give you, the entrepreneur big profits. Quick and simple, the fried noodles are more and more popular with people around the world; it is no longer merely the traditional Asian food now. Responding to this trend, a group of business starters brings the fried noodles onto the streets by the mobile food carts. So try this Soy Sauce King Fried Noodles on your food cart.
225g (about 8 oz) steamed chow mein noodles, 200g washed bean sprouts, 50g chopped chives (washed), 2 tbsp cooking oil, 1 tsp cooking wine, 1/8 tsp salt, 1 tsp dark soy sauce, 3 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp roasted white sesame seeds, 1 tbsp water
1. Combine the water and dark soy sauce in a bowl and set aside
2. Heat the frypan over high heat; add oil and swirl around the pan until evenly coated
3. Add noodles and stir-fry for 30 seconds, tossing and stirring constantly with the wok spatula
4. Add light soy sauce and cooking wine; stir-fry 2 mins
5. Add Sprouts, chives, dark soy sauce mixture, and salt; stir-fry until the sprouts are slightly wilted.
6. Transfer the noodles to the plate and sprinkle the sesame seed on top; ready to enjoy.