Halloween means tricks and treats, but it also means time to party. Time to party means time for some spook-tacular Halloween food; a food cart with fantastic deck and special Halloween food is absolutely welcome by everyone, so dress up yourself and catch this great chance for making money as well as having fun with your own food cart. And we are supplying the custom Halloween food cart for you.
Here’s a spooktacular Halloween dish that turns tasty meatballs into a creepily fun idea, the spooky eyeball tacos
Things You Need
1 lb. ground beef,
1 1/4 oz. Taco Seasoning Mix,
12 Crunchy Taco Shells,
3/4 cup Thick-Chunky Salsa,
3/4 cup sour cream,
2 1/4 oz. black olives slices (drained)
How to Make
1. Heat the baking oven to 350°F;
2. Combine the meat and seasoning mix, shape into 36 balls (1 inch);
3. Bake meatballs 15-20 minutes;
4. Fill each taco shell with one meatball, drizzle with salsa; top with 2 meatballs dipped in sour cream; garnish with olives to resemble eyeballs;
5. Serve with a mixed green salad and fresh fruit as desired to round out the meal.