Pancakes have a long history and they are found almost in every culture. As the pancake has been being people favorite for a long time, you can start a pancake food cart business to move it to wherever people congregate. You can serve the pancakes for events like birthday parties, work functions, social events, fetes, local shows and more; and you can offer a variety of pancakes both sweet and savory, with any available topping or filling to tempt your customers’ taste buds.
This Rainbow Pancake recipe definitely will brighten your food cart.
2 cups all-purpose flour, 2 beaten eggs, 1 1/2 cups milk,
melted butter, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 2 tbsp vegetable oil,
5 tbsp sugar (optional), 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional), 1/4-1/2 tsp salt (optional),
1. Mix all the ingredients and stir gently. (Tips: leave some clumps of dry ingredients on the batter; do not blend until completely smooth. If the batter is smooth, the pancake will be tough and flat as opposed to fluffy.)
2. Divide the batter into 6 small bowls and make the colored batter with food coloring.
(Tips for adding the food coloring: red-4 drops, yellow-3 drops, orange-5 drops orange and 5 drops yellow, green-4 drops, blue-4 drops, purple-5 drops blue and 5 drops red)
3. Preheat the pancake maker on medium-low heat and sprinkle a few flecks of water to prevent the pancake from sticking.
4. Pour the batter into the pancake maker until ready to flip and cook the other side for about 1 minute and remove to a plate.
5. Stack the pancakes and garnish as desired and serve to enjoy.