There is no better choice to begin your own business than running a mobile food cart business. Compared with the restaurant, a mobile food cart enjoys a lower investment and a more flexible way. Nowadays, more and more people have a crazy crush on road food due to their attracting appearances and fantastic flavors. So if you want your mobile food cart business to stand out, it is not a bad idea to try well-designed chocolate pretzel treats to draw children’s eyes. Therefore, a custom chocolate pretzel treats food cart will be your first need.
Prepare Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes (plus 10 minutes cooling time)
What You’ll Need
Hershey’s Kiss or Hershey’s Hug
How to Make It
1. Heat the oven to 170° F.
2. Set a number of bite-size, waffle-shaped pretzels on a baking sheet. Place an unwrapped Hershey’s Kiss or Hershey’s Hug on the center of each pretzel.
3. Bake for 4 to 6 minutes (the white chocolate will melt more quickly), until the chocolates, is shiny and slightly softened when touched with a wooden spoon.
4. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and quickly press an M&M’s candy into the center of each Kiss.
5. Allow the treats to cool for a few minutes, and then chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
6. Place handfuls of the candies in clear plastic bags and tie on colorful ribbons.